Quality Furnace Repair & Maintenance Services for Anderson, Redding, Red Bluff, Palo Cedro, Shasta County & Surrounding Areas
Your heating system works hard to keep you warm when winter’s cold fronts blow through Shasta County, CA. Even with regular maintenance, it’s probable that your furnace will break down at some point during its service life. When you need a rapid and reliable furnace repair, turn to Cascade Comfort Services, Inc. for help. We service all makes and models of heating equipment, and we can repair your home’s furnace quickly.
Do You Need to Schedule a Furnace Repair?
If you notice your furnace has a problem, the worse thing you can do is to let it worsen. That will only lead to further damage, which translates to higher heating and repair costs down the road. Prevent a premature replacement by scheduling a furnace repair as soon as you spot an issue. Here are some common signs that show your furnace is in trouble:
- Heating bills have increased unexpectedly in recent months.
- Furnace blows cold air through the supply vents.
- Furnace cycles on and off more than four times an hour.
- You hear loud noises like banging coming from the furnace.
- You smell strong odors like burning coming from the furnace.
- The pilot light burns yellow (if you have a gas furnace).
24/7 Furnace Repair Service in Shasta County, CA
Give your furnace the care and attention it deserves by hiring a reputable furnace repair company. Cascade Comfort Services, Inc. is available around the clock to repair your ailing furnace. During the furnace repair, we’ll respect your time, property and family.
Why Customers Call Cascade Comfort Services, Inc.
When customers contact Cascade Comfort Services, Inc. to schedule a furnace repair, they know that we’ll act fast and never put a bandage on the problem. We provide long-lasting solutions to furnace troubles. Here’s why people continue hiring us:
- Boast the friendliest service department that treats customers like family.
- Available for 24/7 emergency furnace repair services in Shasta County, CA.
- Guarantee quality products and services at fair prices or your money back.
- Match the price or refund the difference within 30 days of a furnace replacement.
- Dispatch NATE-certified service technicians to complete your furnace repair.
- Proud to be a trusted Trane Comfort Specialist with decades of experience.
To schedule an emergency furnace repair in Anderson, Redding, Red Bluff, Palo Cedro or the surrounding areas in California, contact Cascade Comfort Services, Inc. today.